Celebrities from everywhere have plenty to say about success, life, and love. Check out these amazing celebrity quotes from some of your favorite celebrities!
Addicted2success is here to present to you, over 100 celebrity quotes to inspire you on your journey!
1. “Be humble, hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
2. “My mom is always telling me it takes a long time to get to the top, but a short time to get to the bottom.” – Miley Cyrus
3. “Try and fail, but never fail to try.” – Jared Leto
4. “He who has the gold makes the rules.” – Tyler Perry
5. “Without wonder and insight, acting is just a business. With it, it becomes creation.” – Bette Davis
6. “I had an extraordinary belief in myself. For years people told me to give it up and even though I was poverty- stricken, I never thought I should give it up.” – Michael Caine
7. “I care about the connection with the audience. Film is such a powerful medium. Movies can change the way people think.” – Nicolas Cage
8. “Eventually stardom is going to go away from me. It goes away from everybody and all you have in the end is to be able to look back and like the choices you made.” – Matt Damon
9. “If I was going to be successful, I had to be successful with myself. I couldn’t be successful doing what other people were doing…The worst thing to be is as successful as someone else. That’s a very difficult thing to upkeep and very tiring.” – Jay-Z
11. “After each experience, you grow up, you get enriched with something, and you don’t know how you’re going to be in six months, you don’t know what you’re going to want, what you’re going to need.” – Audrey Tautou
12. “Careers are here and they’re gone. No matter how great we think we are, we’re nothing but the temples of Ozymandias—we’re ruins in the making.” – William Shatner
13. “We’re at a point in history where everyone needs to pay attention to politics. Too much is at stake for us to be apathetic.” – Kevin Costner
14. “There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.” – Jennifer Aniston
15. “For me, our job as artists is to serve the story, serve the director, and serve the fellow actors. And if you do that, by osmosis you’re serving yourself because you’ll get the best out of yourself.” – David Oyelowo
16. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
17. “There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.” – Hugh Jackman
18. “Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things, like a double cheeseburger.” – Channing Tatum
19. “We all create our own reality by the choices we make.” – Cuba Gooding Jr
20. “The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.” – Jack Nicholson
21. “If all the circumstances of acting are made too easy, then there’s no grain of sand to make the pearl.” – Peter Sarsgaard
23. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
24. “I don’t know what my path is yet. I’m just walking on it.” – Olivia Newton-John
25. “Be the shark. You’ve just got to keep moving. You can’t stop.” – Brad Pitt
26. “If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.” – Greena Davis
27. “If you live in the past that’s depression, and if you live in the future that’s anxiety. So you have no choice but to live in the present.” – Sarah Silverman
28. “Hey, if I don’t have a job, I don’t know why I bother to get up. Any time the phone rings, I’m ready to go. What else am I going to do? See, I’ve never retired. I don’t even know what it means.” – Morgan Freeman
29. “Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down.” – Jimmy Durante
30. “Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
31. “When you’re in a theater, it’s about reaching the back rows. When you have a camera in your face, it’s just about knowing the size of the room.” – Corey Stoll
32. “It’s amazing what you can get if you quietly, clearly, and authoritatively demand it.” – Meryl Streep
Image Credit: hdqwalls
34. “Whatever art form you’re working in, it’s crucial to see it clearly, to feel it clearly, and not to worry about the results, or how someone else will see it.” – Omar Epps
35. “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” – Tina Fey
36. “Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.” – Tori Amos
37. “I think once we let our ego go, [we] just get over the fact that everybody’s not going to like us—and that’s OK! Because there will be people who do dig it. And even if they don’t, do you? You get one life. Who cares what everyone else thinks?” – Kelly Clarkson
38. “Being unique and different was a really good thing. When I walked into my agent’s office for the first time, they looked at me and said, ‘Wow, we have nobody on our books like you.’ And they signed me on my second day here.” – Rebel Wilson
39. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.” – Charley Chaplin
40. “A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.” – Chuck Norris
41. “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
43. “I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life.” – Rhianna
44. “I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.” – Sylvester Stallone
45. “I don’t say: ‘can’t do that’, ‘won’t do that’. I’ve never thought in that way about work. The genuine truth, and I do think about this a lot, is that I’m one of the least competitive people you’ll ever meet. Except with myself.” – Daniel Craig
46. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
47. “As a young man I prayed for success. Now I just pray to be worthy of it.” – Brendan Fraser
48. “Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are. So just be yourself, love yourself for who you are and just keep going.” – Demi Lovato
49. “Ignore the naysayers. Really the only option is, head down and focus on the job.” – Chris Pine
50. “If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment.” – Kanye West
52. “Why am I doing the work I’m doing? Why am I friends with this person? Am I living the best life I possibly can? Questions are often looked upon as questions of doubt but I don’t see it that way at all. I question things to stay present, to make sure I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing.” – Joseph Gordon-Levitt
53. “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.” – Angelina Jolie
54. “Your regrets aren’t what you did, but what you didn’t do. So take every opportunity.” – Cameron Diaz
55. “Don’t take yourself too seriously. Know when to laugh at yourself, and find a way to laugh at obstacles that inevitably present themselves.” – Halle Berry
56. “Don’t become something just because someone else wants you to – or because it’s easy. You won’t be happy.” – Kristen Wiig
57. “‘May the Force be with you’ is charming but it’s not important. What’s important is that you become the Force – for yourself and perhaps for other people.” – Harrison Ford
58. “I’m always trying to tackle subjects that tax me and make me think. That’s the key to staying young at heart. The brain has to be exercised the same as the rest of the body.” – Clint Eastwood
59. “I strongly believe if you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done but keep trying.” – Beyonce Knowles
60. “People are still under the illusion that every woman who is successful must be controlled by a man, I’m the boss.” – Lily Allen
61. “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
62. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
63. “Getting to this point hasn’t always been easy; it took me years to really learn to silence my mind. But as you move through your career and your life, you will have to learn that if you’re not what you do, then what you do has no business keeping you entertained at night.” – Kelly Cutrone
64. “It’s your outlook on life that counts. If you take yourself lightly and don’t take yourself too seriously, pretty soon you can find the humor in our everyday lives. And sometimes it can be a lifesaver.” – Betty White
65. “The idea is that one’s temperament improves with age; that you learn to deal better with people and become more benevolent and loving. That’s not necessarily true. I try to stay loose but sometimes the best thing to do is get yourself away and take a good nap.” – Robert Duvall
66. “The important thing is to realize that no matter what people’s opinions may be, they’re only just that – people’s opinions. You have to believe in your heart what you know to be true about yourself. And let that be that.” – Mary J Blige
67. “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.” – Denzel Washington
69. “If you put out 150 percent, then you can always expect 100 percent back. That’s what I was always told as a kid, and it’s worked for me so far!” – Justin Timberlake
70. “Be happy with being you. Love your flaws, own your quirks.” – Ariana Grande
71. “Iwas made to be a perfectionist at everything I did. Everything was more important than what I wanted.” – Dennis Quaid
72. “Being perfect is being flawed, accepting it and never letting it make you feel less than your best.” – Jessica Alba
73. “That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out. I know these things for sure.” – Madonna
74. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
75. “I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.” – Serena Williams
76. “If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.” – Johnny Depp
77. “Believe and work hard, and all your dreams will come true.” – Lady Gaga
78. “When I look at myself as a younger actor, I see what a tight ass I was. I had a pretty big shadow because of my father and the comparisons. I was self-conscious about that. Now I realize there was nothing to be worried about.” – Michael Douglas
79. “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” – Ryan Gosling
80. “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.” – Ashton Kutcher
Image Credit: wallpaperaccess.com
82. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” – Audrey Hepburn
83. “I’ve had a great deal of suffering in my life… I’ve had a lot of things happen to me that I don’t talk about in the press. I’ve had a lot of really heartbreaking, difficult things. But all of those things have strengthened my resolve to make the best of my life.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
84. “Failures are infinitely more instructive than successes.” – George Clooney
85. “A lot of young actors have the idea that, “I’ve got to do this right. There’s a right way to do this.” But there’s no right or wrong. There’s only good and bad. And “bad” usually happens when you’re trying too hard to do it right.” – Robert DeNiro
86. “We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams really do come true.” – Katie Holmes
87. “I think if you live in a black-and-white world, you’re gonna suffer a lot. I used to be like that. But I don’t believe that anymore.” – Bradley Cooper
88. “You don’t have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.” – Katy Perry
90. “You can’t knock on opportunity’s door and not be ready.” – Bruno Mars
91. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
92. “Be able to delegate, because there are some things that you just can’t do by yourself.” – Meghan Markle
93. “Success on a cosmic level completely eludes me. I’m deeply suspicious of things being too good. It’s part of my superstition, I think, to generate pain in order to give the illusion of gain. I’m not saying I reject success, but honestly, I don’t quite know how to deal with it. It’s an old feeling: As soon as you have the thing you’ve been going after all your life, that reasonable degree of security, you start kicking against it, doubting it.” – Hugh Laurie
94. “If you’re the type of person who has to fulfil your dreams, you’ve got to be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure.” – Vin Diesel
95. “Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.” – Drake
96. “I’m a big believer in accepting yourself and not really worrying about it.” – Jennifer Lawrence
97. “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.” – Emma Watson
98. “All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better.” – Selena Gomez
99. “Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.” – Uta Hagen
100. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” – Taylor Swift
101. “Success is just a war of attrition. Sure, there’s an element of talent you should probably possess. But if you just stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.” – Dax Shepard
102. “It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.” – Bruce Lee
103. “It’s important to say that the more challenging a scene is, in a way, the more fun it is because the more of my job I get to do.” – Daniel Radcliffe
105. “Whatever you do, do it completely. Don’t do it half-arsed.” – Christian Bale
106. “Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame.” – Benedict Cumberbatch
107. “Take a stand for what’s right. Raise a ruckus and make a change. You may not always be popular, but you’ll be part of something larger and bigger and greater than yourself. Besides, making history is extremely cool.” – Samuel L Jackson
108. “Is it that your dream is unattainable or is it that you have the wrong dream?” – Joaquin Phoenix
109. “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.” – Keanu Reeves
110. “Life is tough, but you just have to just get out of bed, get out and do it.” – Anthony Hopkins
111. “Don’t listen to what anybody says except the people who encourage you. If it’s what you want to do and it’s within yourself, then keep going and try to do it for the rest of your life.” – Jake Gyllenhaal
112. I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it. – Robert Downey Jr
Which Celebrity quote is your favorite and why? Comment below!
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
“It's not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” —Zig Ziglar. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” —Jack Canfield. “Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.” —Coco Chanel. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” —Robert F.What are inspiring quotes of love and life? ›
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." "We are most alive when we are in love." "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."How live a successful life quotes? ›
- “Don't blow off another's candle for it won't make yours shine brighter.” ...
- “Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.” ...
- “Success comes from the inside out. ...
- “You just can't let life happen to you, you have to make life happen.” ...
- “Don't set your goals by what other people deem important.”
- "Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." — ...
- "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." — ...
- "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." —
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Magic is believing in yourself. ...
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure…
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
A successful person is someone who sets and achieves goals. Some people may define success as being happy and fulfilled, while others may define it as having status and accomplishments. Often when talking about success, all of these elements are relevant.What is an inspirational quote that can get you through hard times? ›
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – ...
- “Surprise yourself everyday with your own courage.” – ...
- “Courage is only an accumulation of small steps.” – ...
- “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – ...
- “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
“Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone's life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” “The greatest challenge in life is to be our own person and accept that being different is a blessing and not a curse.
If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax.What is a short inspiring quote? ›
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." "Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do."What is the success key of life? ›
The American Academy of Achievement members describe how they applied these six principles to their own lives — passion, vision, preparation, courage, perseverance and integrity — to set them on to their individual paths to success.What is a very powerful quote? ›
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr.What is a famous quote about success and happiness? ›
- “Attitude is the source of beauty, self-confidence, success and happiness.” ― Debasish Mridha. ...
- “If you try to find success in fame or in things, you will fail. ...
- “Instead of following your passion find your greatest contribution.” ...
- “Success and happiness are what lies beyond fear.
- 1) “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- 2) “Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming.”
- 3) “Capital isn't that important in business. ...
- 4) “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.What is a strong woman quote? ›
“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”What is an inspirational quote to uplift? ›
Get up and make them.” “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.” “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”What's a positive quote for today? ›
Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." "Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle." "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."What are the 3 words of love? ›
3 Types of Love: Eros, Agape, and Philos.What are the three most important words in life? ›
For all those who see opportunity-and everyone who wants to-comes the greatest support system ever bound between two covers: The Three Most Important Words in Life Are Attitude, Attitude, Attitude.In these pages, winners - and those who want to be - will find some of the most profound quotations, thoughts, and ...What 3 things motivate you most? ›
- acquiring new skills.
- meeting deadlines, goals and targets.
- coaching others.
- improving processes, finding ways to solving problems.
- leading a team or being a part of a team.
- completing a difficult project.
- overcoming challenges.
- coming up with creative ideas.
- Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - ...
- Life is a long lesson in humility. - ...
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - ...
- Love the life you live. ...
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- Build high self-esteem Believe in yourself, have confidence, like and feel good about yourself, take pride in what you do.
- Focus with a positive attitude Always expect the best possible outcome for what you do. ...
- Set powerful goals Give your brain a place to aim. ...
- Persevere Never quit.
- Be committed. Through commitment, you can gain motivation to pursue success. ...
- Learn from the journey. ...
- Have fun along the way. ...
- Think positively. ...
- Change your perspective. ...
- Be honest with yourself. ...
- Take away distractions. ...
- Count on yourself.
learn from your failures... there will be quite a few of those along the way. Make good mistakes... serve others... have a serving mindset in everything you do... get a mentor who can guide you with wisdom... have goals but also put systems in place to help you achieve those goals…
- Seven Steps to Success. There is a powerful seven-step formula that you can use to set and achieve your goals for the rest of your life. ...
- Decide What You Want. ...
- Write it Down. ...
- Set a Deadline. ...
- Make a List. ...
- Organize Your List. ...
- Take Action. ...
- Do Something Every Day.
These are 7 qualities that we must have to achieve our goals. Commitment An open mind Persistence Flexibility Faith Thankfulness Passion Author has described these 7 qualities with examples of people around him who have applied these to their lives. It makes these principles more practical and acceptable.What is a famous quote about hope and strength? ›
“Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” “We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken.” “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope.” — Martin Luther King Jr.How do you motivate and inspire people in difficult times? ›
- Limit the amount of time or effort that you're asking for. ...
- Share in the sacrifice. ...
- Appeal to their emotions. ...
- Give people multiple reasons for doing what you want them to do. ...
- Be the change you want to inspire. ...
- Tell a story. ...
- Appeal to people's value system.
- Say “for” instead of “to” ...
- Keep a gratitude journal. ...
- Treat yourself. ...
- Keep an open mind and perspective. ...
- Surround yourself with loved ones. ...
- Allow yourself to have bad days. ...
- Make a list of the things you can manage. ...
- Spend time in nature.
“Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it's a good place that we're all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.”What is the most meaningful part of life? ›
Family & Friendship. Our relationships are our foundation. They are truly the things that make our lives richer and more complete. We must prioritize time with friends, family and loved ones to foster our relationships.What is the best love quote in the world? ›
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – ...
- “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – ...
- “We can only learn to love by loving.” – ...
- “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – ...
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – ...
- “All you need is love.” – ...
- “True love stories never have endings.” –
The resounding answer is yes. However, few are truly leveraging the power that love can bring to their personal and career success. Love is something that is too often taken for granted. When we've experienced the support of a loved one for a long time, we get used to it.What makes a man successful quote? ›
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
Preview — Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success by Steve Harvey. “God has already lined up all the people in your path to get you to your dreams and your visions; all you have to do is get rid of the wrong ones.”What are 5 famous quotes? ›
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
"Never let success go to your head, never let failure get to your heart."